osynth is a microtonal polyphonic synthesizer with various oscillator types and random-modulation sources. It was written for the microTone iPad app.
- voice1: saw/sine with hpf
- voice2: noise with resonant filter
- voice3: sine sub-osc
- voice4: sine osc one octave higher
- voice5: wavetable osc
- stereo delay
- binaural FX
- pitch random modulator
- recallable presets
- connect the microTone with core MIDI over WiFi or cable
- connect the microTone with OSC over WiFi
osynth is free,
but donations are welcome!